Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
In the '80s, "The A-Team" had every kid glued to the screen and dreaming about the coolest van of all time. Driven by B.A. Baracus it powerslided and jumped through TV-unprecedented doses of explosions and gunfire while the Team saved the world and made us pity the fools, one episode at a time.
Despite riveting performances all around, the real star of the show was a GMC V8 van with quad tip exhaust and a custom Black and Gun Metal Grey paint job with a Red Stripe across it that ends in a rear wing, red bespoke wheels and fog lights - a lot of them. This enduring pop culture symbol is a worthy addition to our Screen Heroes collection and a tribute and toast to our childhood dreams.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: blue, yellow and white stripe detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: dark grey
- Team: 'The A-Team' - The Van
- Category:socks The Van design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.