Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
People call it Scooby, Scoob, Subie, Rex, Zetza, Scooboxer, regardless, not many cars reach the status of having a worldwide nickname - let alone several of them.
Some love it for its brilliant handling and performance, others hate it for its garish looks, but the Subaru Impreza is just one of those cars. We are shameless fans of the Scooby, especially the first one; the one that Colin McRae piloted to Rally Legend in its 555 liveries, with metallic blue and fluorescent graphics. And don't even get us started on those über cool matte gold wheels. Call it what you want.
We call it a well-deserved spot in any garage.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: blue with horizontal stripe detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: blue
- Team: Scooby
- Category:socks Scooby Rally Car design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.