Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
The "Pig" name was certainly not designed to be pretty even if it was a brilliant exercise in aerodynamics. Initially set to make its debut in Martini livery, legend has it that after Count Rossi took a look at the unusually shaped racing car, he refused to let it race in the famous red and blue stripes. Porsche then decided to go with the pink butcher-style livery to make sure it didn't go unnoticed at the race track.
Although it was a one-off experimental race car, the Porsche 917/20 "Pink Pig" (or Truffle Hunter) became a legend for its surprising participation at the 1971 Le Mans.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: two tone pink design with road mark detailing
- Design feature: the pig is just in the name, it is also suitable for vegans
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: pink
- Team: Porsche
- Category:socks pink pig design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.