This bracelet has been handmade in France and features and adjustable cord bracelet, strung with a sterling silver 925 racing steering wheel designed centre. A strong individual design and based around the LeMans 24hr race, it affords a relaxed, laid back look; for all those lovers of driving and motorsport. It will make a perfect birthday, Christmas or special event gift and comes in a lovely gift box.
The world’s oldest active sports car race in endurance racing held annually since 1923 in Le Mans, France. It is the most prestigious automobile races in the world and has been called the “Grand Prix of Endurance and Efficiency”.
The race is organised by the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) and is held on the Circuit de la Sarthe, which contains a mix of closed public roadways and dedicated sections of racing track, in which racing teams must balance the demands of speed with the cars’ ability to run for 24 hours without mechanical failure.
- Condition: new & 100% Official Licensed product
- Material: 100% cord and sterling silver 925
- Design Function: adjustable strap to fit most wrist sizes
- Design feature: weight 2.4 grams
- Design feature: coloured cord with choice of colours
- Design feature: will suite left hand drive LHD or right hand drive RHD
- Design feature: comes in lovely gift box
- Design feature: crafted to a very high standard with meticulous attention to detail
- Design feature: handmade in France
- Sizes available: steering wheel size - 25mm diameter, cord is adjustable
- Colour: multi-colours
- Team: 24hr Le Mans
- Category: bracelets
The bracelets form part of our motorsport gifting program.