This poster print from the original painting by Alex Stutchbury. One of the most dominant cars ever, the FW14B carried Nigel Mansell to his one and only F1 World Championship. So dominant was the Adrian Newey-designed car, that if Mansell had not competed, his teammate Riccardo Patrese would have won the championship instead. This classic Williams was so effective because of two things - it's streamline bodywork and 'active suspension'. This was so important that have painted an angle of the front nose where you can clearly see the suspension and reflection off the underside bodywork.
The image is a limited edition run of only 150 and is the ideal gift for any motorsport enthusiast. The Unique and original digital fine art painting is a high quality Fine Art Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper. This paper is traditionally mould made from 100% cotton, to high archival standards, producing a paper with genuine heritage. By using high-quality rollers, the print will go to the edge of the paper, replicating the original painting dimensions, it comes in A2 size, which is the same size as the original piece of art, the print measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches) only and delivered unframed. It will arrive with a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are professionally packaged and sent via a Fine Art Guild supplier, to ensure quality assurance.
- UK mainland: Each print is professionally rolled by the manufacturer in acid free tissue paper (rolling of prints will not damage quality and will flatten easily when artwork is displayed in a frame). Protected in an outer card wrapping. Sealed in a strong protective tube and transported using the DPD Courier Service and a tracking number will be supplied when in transit.
- Exclusive Nigel Mansell limited edition run of only 150.
- Unique and original digital fine art painting.
- Professionally printed Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper.
- Size A2 print only; measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches).
- Certificate of authenticity included.
*FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED*. DISCLAIMER: This is OFFICIAL artwork by Alex Stutchbury.
Alex Stutchbury is an English artist living in London. He studied Art and Illustration at Brighton University and at the University of the Creative Arts. He won the 2008 D&AD Awards 'Best New Blood' for his Final Major Project book 'Nightlife' and was also awarded 'Curator's Choice for Illustration' by NOISE Festival.com. The majority of his work focuses on his three main passions – sport, film and music. He produces colour pieces portraying iconic actors, musicians and sporting stars from past and current times.