The Lotus 97T was a Formula One racing car designed for the 1985 F1 season. Inspiration for the design came from the John Player Special sponsorship, in traditional black and gold stripes. Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
Approved by Classic Team Lotus.
80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
We use seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches.
Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: black with JSP logo detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: black
- Team: Lotus
- Category: socks Lotus 97T style design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.