Born in Bristol in November 1999 with British-Belgian dual nationality, Lando Norris gained notoriety winning the MSA Formula championship in 2015, and the Toyota Racing Series, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 and Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup in 2016. He also received the McLaren Autosport BRDC Award in the same year.
Subsequently, he has won the 2017 FIA Formula 3 European Championship and was a member of the McLaren Young Driver Programme before being announced as a driver for McLaren in the 2019 Formula 1 World Championship alongside Carlos Sainz Jr. On his debut in Australia, he qualified 8th and at the next race in Bahrain, he scored his first points with a strong drive to 6th. With a string of strong performances throughout the year, he finished his debut season an impressive 11th with 49 points.Lando Norris fans will absolutely love this Limited Edition print of their favourite driver!
- Exclusive Lando Norris limited edition run of only 250.
- Each piece of Artwork will clearly show its number and the number produced in the run.
- Unique and original digital fine art painting.
- Professionally printed Giclee print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308gsm.
- Only A3 size print available - measuring 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.69 x 16.53 inches).
- Certificate of authenticity.
*FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED* Image to show what print could be like framed. DISCLAIMER: This is OFFICIAL artwork by AJ Wellburn.