Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
Once upon a time, there was Lancia, one of Italy's greatest car manufacturers. Back then, before the Scooby's and the Evo's, lived the hero of our story, the Lancia Delta. And, like a character from a fantasy world, it suddenly went from quiet utilitarian to a Rally God. When it entered the WRC battlefield in its vermouth war paint, it was so damn good that it made everything else look prehistoric in comparison, carelessly destroying competitors and leaving nothing but tread marks behind.
It won the WRC manufacturer's title in its debut year in 87 and then went on to win 6 (six!) years in a row and becoming, to this day, the most successful rally car of all time. Plus, more than a quarter of a century after its introduction, the Lancia Integrale is still loved and respected, perhaps now even more than ever.
Please come back, Lancia. We've missed you!
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: grey white stripe detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: Multicolour
- Team: Lancia
- Category:socks Lancia Integrale design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.