She's just a cooosmic gi-irl 🎵
In the summer of 1996 Jamiroquai singer Jay Kay - and notorious car aficionado - had the brilliant idea of pairing his funky new tune with a music video featuring himself racing his very own shiny purple Diablo against a red F40 and black F355. The result was a glorious mess of high-speed motion blur, donuts with pyrotechnics and a hilariously terrified passenger.
But the Diablo SE30 was much more than a prop on a music video. The SE30 was launched in 1993 to commemorate Lambo's 30th anniversary. A very special 150-unit edition of an already special and exclusive car.
By removing excess weight - even the windows were replaced by fixed plexiglass - and tuning the Bizarrini V12 from 492hp to 525hp and top speed from 200 to 207.
Visually the most striking difference was the light purple metallic paint, officially know as Lambo Thirty.
The successor of the Lamborghini Countach didn't receive the same universal acclaim. But the Diablo has steadily gained importance, not just for being a fabulous and beautiful machine on its own, but also for being considered the last true Lamborghini before Audi took over and (partially) put an end to the madness.
80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
We use seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches.
Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: purple with black 3 diagonal stripe detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: purple
- Team: Diablo
- Category:socks Lamborghini Diablo style Car design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.