This poster print from the original painting by Alex Stutchbury. Having pushed Damon Hill all the way to a title decider in Japan, in his debut season, Villeneuve started 1997 as the favourite. In what was Adrian Newey’s last Williams design, Villeneuve narrowly took the crown after a season long duel against a resurgent Ferrari team, led by Michael Schumacher. The two famously collided on lap 48 of the season finale in Jerez, after Schumacher turned into the Canadian in an attempt to stop him passing. Villeneuve survived and managed to crawl home in third, taking the title by 3 points (Schumacher was later disqualified from the championship standings for the incident).
This painting depicts the winning FW19, the last Williams to be decorated in the iconic Rothmans livery. This piece however, showcases the ‘non-tobacco’ branding used by Villeneuve when he won the 1997 British GP
This is the No.8 chassis driven to victory in the 1963 Italian GP. This race was one of seven victories for Clark, giving him an incredible win rate of 70% for 1963 season.
The image is a limited edition run of only 150 and is the ideal gift for any motorsport enthusiast. The Unique and original digital fine art painting is a high quality Fine Art Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper. This paper is traditionally mould made from 100% cotton, to high archival standards, producing a paper with genuine heritage. By using high-quality rollers, the print will go to the edge of the paper, replicating the original painting dimensions, it comes in A2 size, which is the same size as the original piece of art, the print measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches) only and delivered unframed. It will arrive with a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are professionally packaged and sent via a Fine Art Guild supplier, to ensure quality assurance.
- UK mainland: Each print is professionally rolled by the manufacturer in acid free tissue paper (rolling of prints will not damage quality and will flatten easily when artwork is displayed in a frame). Protected in an outer card wrapping. Sealed in a strong protective tube and transported using the DPD Courier Service and a tracking number will be supplied when in transit.
- Exclusive Jacques Villeneuve Limited edition run of only 150.
- Unique and original digital fine art painting.
- Professionally printed Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper.
- Size A2 print only; measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches).
- Certificate of authenticity included.
*FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED*. DISCLAIMER: This is OFFICIAL artwork by Alex Stutchbury.
Alex Stutchbury is an English artist living in London. He studied Art and Illustration at Brighton University and at the University of the Creative Arts. He won the 2008 D&AD Awards 'Best New Blood' for his Final Major Project book 'Nightlife' and was also awarded 'Curator's Choice for Illustration' by NOISE Festival.com. The majority of his work focuses on his three main passions – sport, film and music. He produces colour pieces portraying iconic actors, musicians and sporting stars from past and current times.