The Smile frame bodes a sleek and defined design with a measured fit suitable for the majority of face types looking for unisex sunglasses. We have taken the popular Smile frame and custom painted the outer layer in Nardo Grey. Our paint processes are taken directly from the same processes used to paint modern day supercars but leaving the unique wood finish and style on the inside.
The Smile is our founding shape and is among the favourites of our collection.
The unique composite wood material that these sunglasses are made from is exceptionally durable, extremely strong and lightweight due to its construction process being similar to that used to make carbon fibre
Our frames are hand made and finished, piece by piece, so you can be sure your frames are one of a kind. We've done all this with engineering partners who work on supercars, not your ordinary specs.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: Jabroc composite wooden frame, Polarized G15 Green lenses or grey lenses with an inner anti-reflective coating for exceptional clarity
- Design function: spring fit hinges for the best fit and comfort
- Design feature: soft touch smooth crafted finish
- Design feature: custom painted in Nardo Grey
- Design feature: lightweight and very durable
- Design feature: handcrafted from Jabroc composite wood
- Design feature: highest quality polarized lenses – Full UVA/UVB protection with green anti-reflective - coating for the inner side of the lens reducing glare. (catergory 3 Tint)
- Design feature: one year manufacturing warranty
- Sizes available: one size frame - 140mm front frame width / 47mm front frame height / 51mm max lens width / 42mm max lens height / 140mm temple (arm) length / 21mm bridge width
- Colour: Nardo Grey, Satin Black, Rippin Red
- Team: Jabrock
- Category: sunglasses
Jabrock eyewear are part of our motorsport clothing & accessory range.
Jabroc® was Initially applied to Formula 1 cars in 1994 for safety reasons. Since then it has been used on all modern day racing cars that rely on downforce in order to control the level of the car on track. We believe its first main use was on the world war 2 Spitfire airplane, to construct the propellers. Jabroc® wood has half the strength of steel at only 20% of its weight, as strength and weight play an important role in motorsport. We consider it the carbon fibre of the wood-world.
The behaviour of natural wood means each piece develops its own characteristics in colour and grain, so no two frames are ever the same. Each one has its own individuality. Our frames go through such an extensive crafting process, it’s not difficult to see why they’re works of art in their own right.