The largest and boldest frame yet. These clean edged shaped sunglasses are for those that seek more face coverage or simply require a wider unisex frame that stands out. This bold frame compliments a wider temple with certified comfort.
The behaviour of natural wood means each piece develops its own characteristics in colour and grain, so no two frames are ever the same. Each one has its own individuality. Our frames go through such an extensive crafting process, it’s not difficult to see why they’re works of art in their own right. The frames are hand made and finished, piece by piece, so you can be sure your frames are one of a kind. We've done all this with engineering partners who work on supercars, not your ordinary specs.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: Jabroc composite wooden frame, Polarized lenses with an inner anti-reflective coating for exceptional clarity
- Design function: spring fit hinges for the best fit and comfort
- Design feature: soft touch smooth crafted finish
- Design feature: a ll text and Jabrock logos are precisely laser written into the frame
- Design feature: w ater proof and polished to an exceptional smooth finish
- Design feature: lightweight and very durable
- Design feature: handcrafted from Jabroc composite wood
- Design feature: highest quality polarized lenses – Full UVA/UVB protection with brown anti-reflective
- Design feature: one year manufacturing warranty
- Design feature: coating for the inner side of the lens reducing glare. (catergory 3 Tint)
- Sizes available: one size frame - 145mm front frame width / 48mm front frame height / 54mm max lens width / 43mm max lens height / 140mm temple (arm) length / 20mm bridge width
- Colour: natural wood
- Team: Jabrock
- Category: sunglasses
Jabrock eyewear are part of our motorsport clothing & accessory range.
Jabroc® was Initially applied to Formula 1 cars in 1994 for safety reasons. Since then it has been used on all modern day racing cars that rely on downforce in order to control the level of the car on track. We believe its first main use was on the world war 2 Spitfire airplane, to construct the propellers. Jabroc® wood has half the strength of steel at only 20% of its weight, as strength and weight play an important role in motorsport. We consider it the carbon fibre of the wood-world.