This Exclusive George Russell limited edition run of only 250 is the ideal gift for any motorsport enthusiast. The Unique and original digital fine art painting will clearly show its number and the number produced in the run. The work is a professionally printed giclee print on Hahnemühle Matt Fibre® 200gsm and comes in a choice of an A2 print measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches) or an A3 print measuring 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.69 x 16.53 inches).
Russell was born in King's Lynn, Norfolk and took up karting at the age of 7. Brilliant baseline speed has served Russell well as he totted up titles on his way to Formula 1. The Briton stormed to the 2017 GP3 championship and delivered the 2018 Formula 2 crown under immense pressure.
Spotting his potential, world champions Mercedes swooped to sign him to their junior programme in 2017, when Russell already had a DTM deal on the table. He banked more experience with practice sessions with Force India and tests for the Silver Arrows, before landing his Mercedes-powered Williams race drive.
- Exclusive George Russell limited edition run of only 250.
- Each piece of Artwork will clearly show its number and the number produced in the run.
- Unique and original digital fine art painting.
- Professionally printed Giclee print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308gsm.
- Only A3 size print available - measuring 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.69 x 16.53 inches).
- Certificate of authenticity.
*FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED* Image to show what print could be like framed. DISCLAIMER: This is OFFICIAL artwork by AJ Wellburn.