Let us celebrate the amazing life of Ayrton Senna.
Ayrton, the racing driver, needs no introduction. King of Pole Position, King of Rain, without a doubt, one of the greatest racers that ever lived. So many of today's F1 fans can establish a direct connection between their first love for the sport and the Brazilian. Many still wake up at odd hours to see distant races in the hope of getting a glimpse of what F1 was back then, the end of an era when man was still greater than machine and F1 driving was a pure experience.
Ayrton, the man, is beloved the world over for his honesty and passion for the sport and life. A silent humanitarian who invested most of his fortune in the fight for social equality in Brazil, imposing only one condition - total secrecy (no, we're not crying, you're crying!). In a country that worships football like religion and footballers like gods, Senna is not only the most beloved sportsman to ever come out of Brazil - he's the most precious person, the immortal embodiment of all that's good about Brazil.
How lucky we are to have met you!
80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
We use seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches.
Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: multicoloured horizontal stripe detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: multicoloured
- Team: Ayrton
- Category: socks Ayrton Senna style design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.