Designed and produced in Portugal, these beautiful socks are made by seamless toe knitting, to create a sock without any stitches. With a 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide and 3% Elastane, soft & beautiful inside and out. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
Debuted in 1980, the Audi Quattro is mostly known as a Group B rally icon, having enjoyed great success in the WRC primarily thanks to its innovative 4-wheel drive system that took the championship by storm.
- Condition: new & 100% Official product
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Design feature: seamless knitting to create a sock with no stitches
- Design feature: multicolour check detailing
- Sizes available: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Washing Instructions: Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
- Colour: Multicolour
- Team: Audi
- Category:socks Audi Quattro design
The Heel tread socks are part of our motorsport clothing range.