This poster print from the original painting by Alex Stutchbury. Prost was a formidable driver. His speed and capacity to get the best from every situation, through split-second calculations on track, earned him the nickname, "The Professor". He won 51 races and 4 World Championships, three coming during his time at McLaren. Ferrari produced the stunning 641 in 1990 for the reigning world champion Alain Prost to drive. He took the No.1 to Maranello after leaving the dominant McLaren team. He scored 5 wins including an excellent run of 3 straight victories mid-season. He however, lost out on the title when arch enemy Ayrton Senna drove them both off at the start in Suzuka, deciding the championship in favour of the Brazilian.
Nether-the-less, the V-12 engines 641 was a fantastic looking car, with a straight nose that pointed dramatically down. This aggressive design created lovely reflections and is the only F1 car to feature as a permanent ‘sculpture’ in the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
The image is a limited edition run of only 150 and is the ideal gift for any motorsport enthusiast. The Unique and original digital fine art painting is a high quality Fine Art Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper. This paper is traditionally mould made from 100% cotton, to high archival standards, producing a paper with genuine heritage. By using high-quality rollers, the print will go to the edge of the paper, replicating the original painting dimensions, it comes in A2 size, which is the same size as the original piece of art, the print measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches) only and delivered unframed. It will arrive with a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are professionally packaged and sent via a Fine Art Guild supplier, to ensure quality assurance.
- UK mainland: Each print is professionally rolled by the manufacturer in acid free tissue paper (rolling of prints will not damage quality and will flatten easily when artwork is displayed in a frame). Protected in an outer card wrapping. Sealed in a strong protective tube and transported using the DPD Courier Service and a tracking number will be supplied when in transit.
- Exclusive Alain Prost Limited edition run of only 150.
- Unique and original digital fine art painting.
- Professionally printed Giclée print on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm paper.
- Size A2 print only; measuring 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.53 x 23.39 inches).
- Certificate of authenticity included.
*FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED*. DISCLAIMER: This is OFFICIAL artwork by Alex Stutchbury.
Alex Stutchbury is an English artist living in London. He studied Art and Illustration at Brighton University and at the University of the Creative Arts. He won the 2008 D&AD Awards 'Best New Blood' for his Final Major Project book 'Nightlife' and was also awarded 'Curator's Choice for Illustration' by NOISE Festival.com. The majority of his work focuses on his three main passions – sport, film and music. He produces colour pieces portraying iconic actors, musicians and sporting stars from past and current times.