Important Legal Notice
These are the legal terms and conditions under which we supply the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.madlymotorsport.com (“our site”) to you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. Using our site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions together with our Privacy Notice.
Welcome to MadlyMotorsport.com; our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Our objective is to offer you complete satisfaction with your order and with the service we provide. When you place an order online with us you do so in the confidence that the terms and conditions outlined apply and by placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
MadlyMotorsport Ltd reserves the right to alter the contents of this website at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when they are placed on the Website and should be read on each occasion you use the Website. Continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. However, errors do sometimes occur and if we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it.
We have endeavoured to display all the garment and item colours accurately but browser software and monitor displays may sometimes cause colour variations and we cannot be responsible for any discrepancies between the image shown and the actual product.
MadlyMotorsport Ltd is a company registered in the UK; Company number: 12908392 with a registered address as: 960, Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3PE.
When placing an order with MadlyMotorsport Ltd, you agree that any and all the information given by you is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance, clearance of payment and product availability.
You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
You are an authorised user of the credit or debit card or payment account (ie. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Shoppay, GPay, Paypal, Afterpay or Laybuy) used to pay for your order; and are resident in a country that we deliver to.
All prices listed on MadlyMotorsport.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of products at any time. All prices include VAT where applicable.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and MadlyMotorsport.com until we accept your order by despatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form, along with details of products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times. The e-mail will be confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any of the details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on any sale products.
Payment and Prices
We accept payment with the following debit and credit cards, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, Amex, Apple pay, Google pay, Paypal & Shop pay
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation as directed by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Prices include VAT at 20% where applicable. Delivery in the UK is set to a courier service and normal delivery times are 3-5 days. Free standard UK delivery applies to all UK orders over £50.00 spend value. A Next Day delivery APC Tracked 24 Service is available on orders at a cost of £7.65.
- International Orders - The majority of MadlyMotorsport goods are VAT exempts.
- Please be aware that if your delivery address is outside of the EU, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore we recommend you contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing an order with us.
All transactions are denominated in UK Sterling. If purchasing from outside the UK, the transaction will appear on your credit card statement at an amount in your local currency, which corresponds to the UK Sterling price translated at our bank's exchange rate for the transaction date.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The Country of Merchant Domicile is the UK.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. Despatch of the item may take up to two days.
Our delivery costs are based on a maximum weight of 1kg. This will be sufficient to cover most typical orders of 3-4 items. However, should the weight of the package exceed 1kg; then we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge accordingly. In the event that this occurs, we will contact you prior to despatching your order.
For further details please read our Delivery Policy.
Company Registration Number 12908392
Registered Company Name – MadlyMotorsport Ltd
Trading Name – MadlyMotorsport.com
Registered office - 960, Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3PE.
Discounts and Offers
Periodically we will offer discount codes to be used on MadlyMotorsport.com. Discounts and offers are not valid on sale items, we reserve the right to end any discounts or offers at any time without notice, including before the advertised end date.
MadlyMotorsport Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty in contract or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. This does not affect your statutory rights.
MadlyMotorsport Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure a reliable website service, however we cannot guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and cannot be responsible or liable to you for any disruption, loss or corruption of any content or material downloaded or transmitted through the website.
We reserve the right to suspend the use of the website at anytime to perform essential maintenance, update information and to remove any inaccurate or unauthorised material.
Your right to a refund - (EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
If you are a consumer in the EEA (The European Economic Area ( EEA ) The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. It allows them to be part of the EU 's single market.) and you cancel your Contract, We will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that we may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in such a way, which would not be permitted under normal circumstance in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- Refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination; and it is within 14 days after the day on which We receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract. If you paid extra for express delivery, you will only be refunded the standard delivery charge (£3.00).
- Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy here for more information about returns and refunds.
- If you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
- If you consider that any Product we have supplied has been damaged in transit or is faulty or mis-described, please notify us using the contact details as set out in the ‘Contact us’ section.
- We will, subject to availability, replace the item immediately upon receipt. If stock is unavailable we will refund the full purchase price of the item and any postage incurred by the customer. The shipping of any returned goods remains the responsibility of the customer.
Our rights to cancel the contract
We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
- If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both you and we knew it might happen.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which we may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a
Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
- MadlyMotorsport™ is a registered Trade Mark and cannot be copied.
Other Important Terms
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When we refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
After sales service
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make an online purchase with your personal information such as your name, address or credit card number, it is kept safe and secure. It is only used by MadlyMotorsport Ltd to complete your online purchase although your email address may be stored in order to advise you of new information concerning this Web site. We do not sell, reuse, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise divulge the addresses on our lists to anyone. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for full disclosure.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. MadlyMotorsport Ltd is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. MadlyMotorsport Ltd provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
Variation of Terms & Conditions
We may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute, claim or matter arising out of, or relating to, these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.